The VdS-approved Cellpower batteries form a special range that has been tested and qualified by the German VdS institute.
The concept behind VdS recognition; ensuring tested and certified quality in the products and services being offered in the safety and security markets, is of equally advantageous for user and supplier. Safety and security systems are approved by the VdS and monitored in subsequent use to protect property and life and help to keep a insurance premiums lower.
• Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA)
• Absorbent Glass Mat Technology (AGM)
• High current drain grid resistant to corrosion by virtue of a lead-calcium alloy
• Maintenance free
• Classified as non-spillable under IATA, ADR and IMDG regulations
• Can be discharged or stored in any position without leakage
• Battery cannot be charged while upside down
• Produced under ISO 9001 & ISO 14001